Sonic Design Project 2


9/10/20- 20/10/20(Week 7- Week  10)
Mohamed Zain Riyaz ( 0334031)
Sonic Design
Project 2


INSTRUCTIONS




PROJECT 2

Week 07 - Week 10

We were to choose a fairytale which was to be narrated with voice acting and SFX. After looking around I finalized on the story "The three billy goats"


I took the reference for my story from Billy goat story

The first step before I could start the narrations was to shorten the story. As the requirement was to create a story that is 2 mins long. Here is my shortened version of the story.


I then began to record the sounds add the SFX to the story. Here is the draft narration.


After Mr. Razif gave me feedback on the initial draft I moved ahead to finalize the sounds and add the video for the story. Here is the final Outcome for Project 2






Comments

Popular Posts