Sonic Design Final Project


13/11/20- 27/11/20(Week 12- Week 14)
Mohamed Zain Riyaz ( 0334031)
Sonic Design
Final Project


INSTRUCTIONS



FINAL PROJECT

Week 12

For the final project, we have to choose a silent film from the list the Mr. Razif gave us and add sound effects, dialogues, and music. I chose the silent film Cameraman. The first task was to block out the sounds to be recorded on the audio storyboard.

 

Week 13

After the storyboard blockout was done I then had to start recording my SFX. I began by collecting items that I will be using to create the sounds in the video.

Fig 1.1 Debris sound made using rice

Fig 1.2 The wall break sound made by breaking a box

Fig 1.3 Object to make hammer hitting piggy bank sound

Fig 1.4 Bed break sound

Fig 1.5 Heavy ammer sound created using a real hammer

Sound of tin dropping into the wall.


Week 14

After the sounds were recorded I compiled them to create the first draft. 


Mr Razif told me that overall it sounds good and will only require a few polishing touches.

Week 15

With the feedback, I then moved onto creating the dialogues and music. Here is the music I created.


After I finished making the music track I started to polish the SFX file for the final edit.

Here is the final with only SFX.


Here is the Final with SFX + Dialogues


Here is the Final with SFX + Dialogues + Music






Comments

Popular Posts