Design Research Dissertation Visual Publication



27/05/20- 24/06/20   (Week 07- Week 11)
Riyaz Mohamed Zain ( 0334031)
Design Research Dissertation
Visual Publication

INSTRUCTIONS




Week 07
22 April 2020
Project 2

We were given instruction to the requirements for the final publication. The dissertation should be A5 size and in 300dpi. The cover should reflect the contents of the dissertation. the first task was to create a mood board to plan the design, typography, colors, etc. Attached below is the mood board. 


Week 08
27 May 2020

I worked on a conceptual framework during the week and hence did not too much for visual design. I needed to complete this section before. I finalized my conceptual framework according to the feedback I received during my session.




Week 09
10 June 2020

I completed a rough design for my publication without using the text to show what it would look like. 


Week 10
17 June 2020

I started to add the text into the design and realized there need to be some amendments to do to the design to fit the text into them

Week 11
24 June 2020
Dr. Hayati wanted me to start on making some changes to the cover page since it did to reflect the contents of the dissertation. I also received feedback for my dissertation. Before moving forward with the design I amended the writing. 

Here is the final dissertation publication design.



     

Comments

Popular Posts