Advanced Animation Project 2

2/11/20- 16/11/20 (Week 11- Week 13 )
Mohamed Zain Riyaz ( 0334031)
Advanced Animation
Project 2


INSTRUCTIONS




Week 11

This week we continued working on the animation. Slowly polishing the animation. 


Week 12

After Mr. Kannan gave me feedback on the previous animations I continued to work on the rest of the animation. I started to slowly add lip-synching to the animation as well. 


Just as I finished animating the scenes I ran into an issue. some of the handles linked to my rig moved and I couldn't get them back.

Fig 1.1 Issue with the rig
Week 13

Mr. Kannan suggested I burn animation like we did previously but the issue was that I would lose the existing animation layers which I needed to make my animation smooth. So I started to look up other ways to transfer the animations. After doing a lot of research I found that could export an animation and the anim layers as an ATOM file.

Fig 1.2 Atom File export

I had to try several times in order to get the animation transferred properly. 
















Comments

Popular Posts