Film Studies & Cinematography Final Project


01/06/20- 26/07/20 (Week 7- Week 15)
Riyaz Mohamed Zain ( 0334031)
Film Studies & Cinematography
Final Project.


INSTRUCTIONS




Week 07 - Week 15
02 June 2020 - 26 July 2020

During the weeks Consultations were done to finalize the sketches and moe onto making the animatics. After the final sketches were done Mr. martin asked me to compile the current sketches to determine the areas which were lacking.

here is the rough draft of the animatics.



After feedback from Mr martin on the draft, I moved onto cleaning up the sketches and compiling them for the final animatics. I started by importing all the sketches into after-effects to be compiled and arranged. Using after effects I determined the pace of each shot and moved individual elements in scenes to make it more dynamic.

Fig 1.1 Compiling and editing in after effects

After I was done I then exported a dynamic link into the premiere for sound editing. I got most of my sounds from the website epidemic sounds. Ther wide variety gave me a lot of free sounds to choose from. 

Fig 1.2 Sound editing on Premiere Pro

Here is the Final Animatics.




Comments

Popular Posts