Design Research Methodology Research Implementation


28/10/19-   (Week 11- Week 14)
Riyaz Mohamed Zain ( 0334031)
Design Research Methodology Research Implementation
Final Project

Lecture Notes

No Lecture
18/09/19 (week 06)

No Lecture
25/09/19 (week 07)

No Lecture
1/10/19 (week 08)

No Lecture_
8/10/19 (Week 09)



INSTRUCTIONS




Critical Review

Week 07

This week we have to come up with methods to conduct our research. Dr Hayati gave us the basic structure and type of methods that could be used for to do our research.

Week 08

Here is the First Draft  of the Implementations


Dr Hayati gave me feedback on the structure of the questions. She told me that the some of my questions for both the interview and the questionnaire were irrelevant to the topic and needs to be more precise. She gave examples of how the questions should be structured

Week 09
Here is the 2nd draft implementations


Dr Hayati approved my questions and told me move ahead with the research.

Week 10

 There no Lectures because of the Trouble Makers Manifesto. I had started collecting data for the research but at this point I still did not receive any replies for my email interview. As a contingency I decided to go ahead and conduct a Visual analysis in case I was unable to get a response.

Here is the link to the questionnaire- https://forms.gle/xjJ8AM4KGy3itRvx8

Fig 1.1 screenshot of the google form result
From the responses form the questionnaire and the Visual I analyze the data. Here is the analysis of data.




Dr Hayati gave me further instructions to make the implementations a better so I made adjustments to the final implementation results. Here is the Final Result.



FEEDBACK
Week 06 -   We were introduced to the different methodologies that could be implemented into our research. and the ways to conduct a successful and effective research that will help us to better understand our research problems

Week 08-  The research methodologies that have been implemented are good. But the questions themselves seem irreverent to the topic. They need to amended to have more purpose.

Week 09-  After the amendments Dr Hayati gave me the approval to send out the questionnaire and the interview questions.

Week 10-  I was unable to get any response from my interviewees' . Dr hayati suggested that I conduct Visual analysis on the in- order to understand the existing style and type of cultural animations out there.




Comments

Popular Posts