Design Research Methodology Proposal


28/10/19-   (Week 11- Week 14)
Riyaz Mohamed Zain ( 0334031)
Design Research Methodology Proposal
Final Project

LECTURE NOTES

Lecture 1
30/08/19 (week 01)



Lecture 2
06/09/19 (Week 02)



No Lecture_
13/09/19 (week 03)
Library session

No Lecture_
20/09/19 (week 04)




INSTRUCTIONS




Proposal

Week 01 (Absent with MC)

Week 02
Since I was not able to attend the first class. I had missed out on the briefing for the proposal. But I asked my classmates about what was discussed in class and that day. They told me that they were asked to do research on topic that we would like to do further research on. So I did research on topics that I could use for the module.

Dr Hayati told me that that further thinking should be done into the research topic before proceeding. I did research and came up with a few topics which after discussing with Dr Hayati was narrowed down to the  topic- The rapid erosion of the artistic heritage of  cultures around the world.



After discussion regarding the current slides Dr hayati told me that it would be better to nrrow down the topic. When culture is taken into account as a whole there are too many elements to be researched on the topic is very wide. With this in mind the topic was amended, Instead of discussing the culture of the the world I decided to focus on promoting my culture. To link it with animation I focused on the Storytelling aspect of animation. 

Here is the slide for the proposal



Here is the Final Slides for the proposal.




FEEDBACK
Week 01 -  No Feedback

Week 02 - The selected design topic is very broad and needs to be narrowed down. Also the topic must be more reflective of the specialization of choice.




Comments

Popular Posts